Sassy Mango Masala Granola Balls
Our Sassy Mango Masala is a healthy savory snack bite with a flavor experience you won't forget when you taste our mango and masala combination. These bite-sized powerful healthy snack bites give you the extra energy you need to get through the day.
- PLANT BASED
- GLUTEN FREE
Servings per container: about 2
Serving size: 1 oz (28g - about 7 pieces)
Amount per serving: Calories 120, Total Fat 2.5g (6% DV), Sat. Fat 2.5g (13% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 30mg (1% DV), Total Carbohydrate 17g (6% DV), Dietary Fiber 2g (7% DV), Sugars 8g (includes 5g Added Sugars 10% DV), Protein 2g, Vitamin D (0% DV), Calcium (0% DV), Iron (6% DV), Potassium (2% DV).
Marshmallows (Tapioca Syrup, Cane Sugar, Water, Tapioca Starch, Carrageenan, Soy Protein, Natural Vanilla Flavor), Organic Oats, Organic Dried Mango, Organic Dates, Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Dried Coconut, Organic Pistachios, Organic Flax Seeds, Organic Sunflower Seeds, Organic Pumpkin Seeds, Vegetable Spread (Vegetable Oil Blend (Palm Fruit, Canola, Soybean, Flax and Olive), Water, Salt, Contains 2% or Less of Natural Flavor, Soy Protein, Soy Lecithin, Lactic Acid (to Protect Freshness), Annatto Extract (Color)), Chia Seeds, Organic Vanilla Extract (Organic Vanilla Bean Extractives in Water, Organic Alcohol), Organic Spices (Including Organic Black Pepper), Sea Salt.
Contains Coconut, Pistachio, Soy.
Prepared on Equipment That Also Processes Egg, Milk, Other Tree Nut, Peanut and Wheat Ingredients.
It's NolaBrooklyn, NY
"We've created better tasting and healthier organic, vegan snack options that bring value to our customers' lives."