Bouchées Savoureux Snack Mix
Smoked paprika brings this mouthwatering mix a distinct smoky and yet savory flavor. Tamari, garlic and pecans create a playful and healthy crunch that enhances soup, salad, veggies, and more.
- PLANT BASED
- GLUTEN FREE
- GRAIN FREE
Package weight: 4oz
Servings per container: 2.5
Serving size:1/2 cup (42g)
Amount per serving: Calories 240, Total Fat 21g (27% DV), Sat. Fat 6g (30% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 180mg (8% DV), Total Carbohydrate 8g (3% DV), Dietary Fiber 3g (11% DV), Total Sugars 2g (includes 0g Added Sugars 0% DV), Protein 7g, Vitamin D (0% DV), Calcium 52mg (4% DV), Iron 2.7mg (15% DV), Potassium 94mg (2% DV).
Almonds, Cashews, Pumpkin Seeds, Organic Unsweetened Coconut Flakes, Pecans, Gluten Free Tamari, Organic Coconut Oil, Smoked Paprika, Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Ground White Pepper, Organic Ginger Root Powder, Pure Sea Salt, Cayenne Pepper
Becca's PetitesSan Francisco
We handcraft scrumptious plant-based snack mixes in small batches in Northern California. Our Bouchées are best enjoyed straight from the bag as a healthy snack, but can also add a delicious crunch to soup, salad, breakfast and anything in between.